Thursday 10 November 2011

So I have decided I want to share my ideas of fashion on here with photos, I have seen some pretty inspiring blogs on here and I must say it has really got me wanting to get into it all. I am not sure if I want to bare all myself though with outfits etc, but lets just take it step by step and see how it goes? I am going to post a few photos right now I think of just things I like fashion wise and maybe even celebs that give me inspiration :)

That is me there! I love this top I bought in like June now (ages ago) It is sort of like a crop style which is like loose (oversized) I rather love it! I mainly wear it with denim shorts, but I have worn it with black straight leg jeans also. I am going to find dif ways to wear this top and post photos in the future :)
This is one of my MAJOR loves! DOC MARTENS.. OMG! I have just had a new pair (well they are meant to be for Christmas) I have had the Black Patent Leather ones, which I am so excited to wear because I can wear them with pretty much everything. I own a red pair similar to the ones on the far right, and they are worn so defo don't look as brand new as my new ones. I did infact get them from ebay though for just a tenner! I do love them :) defo going to continue collecting docs.

Well going to leave the post at this for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment