Sunday 19 June 2011

The Climb!

You know what ANNOYS me?

People....

No matter how hard you try, there always seems to be someone that will try & bring you down. But guess what it won't work this time. I am aiming for success, so success is what I'll get.. it takes time, not like I am going to wake up tomorrow and be successful & have everything I ever wanted...after all it is not about the destination..but the climb!

I want to wipe the smug look across them people's faces that did not believe in me, but just thought I was nothing...wait and see.. you'll be sorry! Just because I take my time to get somewhere, doesn't mean I won't get there..just means I took a longer route..and guess what..perfect song to go with this blog is..

Jessie J's 'Who's laughing now'..

No comments:

Post a Comment