Monday 13 June 2011

The world is my oyster..

So right...I am sitting here.. thinking what now?

I have just about finished University.. it took a whole 3 years from me & now I am wondering what should I do next?

The world is my oyster.. so they say right? but whether this is true, I am not sure. It feels almost like I should stand up high on top of a cliff and see the world from a different perspective..but wait.. I will not do that! Not only would I look a crazy loony woman, I don't think I would like it too much. I am an accident prone, and I don't think it would be the best of ideas for me to willing stand on top of a cliff in case I accidentally tripped..anyway I am waffling on about cliff tops. Enough of that, back to the main point of this blog. What now?

So okay right, I am currently looking for jobs (oh the joy) strangely it seems rather positive as I have had responses back straight away (whether it be good or bad) but a response is better than nothing. I want to get that job, build it up and create my way up on the career ladder with my own studio apartment. It is realistic, but defo a challenge, I hate it when I watch them movies and they show you the amazing studio apartments in New York. That is my aim, but somehow I will have to make do with the ones in England as I don't think I want to move to NY (couldn't if I wanted to, without a passport) but that is a totally different issue.

I have so many different ideas, different things I now want to do. I feel freeeeee! not free enough that I could fly though unfortunately, now that would help my travel issues I have with public transport. I want to design my own website, become a real true artist (more of a hobby) and show my photography off. Having something that is yours is amazing and I want that with my own website, not that my world is more exciting than anyone Else's but who knows?

Anyway I am waffling on more than I should be. So back to this phrase.. the world is my oyster.. lets put it to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment