Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dip Dyed Hair




Pictures of my 'dip dyed' hair at the moment, It has faded alot since this images as it hasn't been coloured for a while now, but I am wanting to get it done next week again, but I am thinking to go a different shade on the ends/underneath. I was thinking to go like a blondy colour rather than like bright colours because when them colours fade after a few weeks it really doesn't look great. So I have been finding some other images online for dip dyed hair.









Many many photos there lol :) what do you think of the coloured ones and the natural more looking dip dyed look? I am a big fan of Jessie J and she has been sporting the dip dyed look a few times with many different wigs. I love them though, I think I might just stay more natural looking though as I have been many different colours before and I think them days are behind me.. but what do you lot think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! That looks great on you! I think Drew Barrymore's looks great but I've also seen some girls with turquoise and I love it xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :) I love your blog, your outfits are always so cute! and thank you :) I am not sure whether to go like bright coloured or stay abit more natural, I do love the blonde ends though :D

    ReplyDelete