Saturday 12 November 2011

Wish List!

All these items on the wishlist are from asos.com
Platforms- £45
Maxi Skirt- £45
Leather Jacket- £100


So right now I have online shopping fever, it is killing me I can't shop because I am absolutely skint :(. Asos is my main website I buy things from as I find that you can find different things on there than you would in high street shops. Here is one just a few things I want from there right now. I have so many different things I want from asos, I have to be patient and wait til I eventually get money though..boo hoo!

These gorgeous platforms are amazing! I can't actually walk in heels very well, I somehow always end up on my face, but I adore these and these are a thicker heel so I am hoping they would be easier to walk in maybe?

The skirt, just WOW! I did say in my last post about how I really wanted a sheer skirt and this one is such a beauty..I am in love! I would wear all these items in one outfit, it would be so beaut.

The leather is gorgeous too, the detail on the bottom and shoulders which is like a quilted design makes this extra beautiful. If only I had the dosh to get it, maybe one day. I may have to somehow figure out how to plant a money tree..hmmm
What are your opinions of sheer skirts?

My posts are abit rubbish atm, I do apologise..I will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment