Monday 28 November 2011

Mad about the cute top :)

I love this top, it is so cute! I have took various photos of it...it is so difficult to get a full view shot when taking it yourself though. Need to figure out a way to though :) I bought this top I think it was last month from a charity shop at just £2.99..and what a bargain it was and it was so worth it! I tried it on then and it seemed to big abit oversized, but because it is sheer material it doesn't matter and a belt to clinch in the waist always does the trick :D




I love this top and I have teamed it up with a long sleeved black top underneath, denim shorts and ski leggings. I also wore my patent black doc martens with it but I never took a photo and don't forget my little beanie I have on there. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to having my hair done Thursday. It is a right mess right now.. but hats always come in handy and I am a big fan of them!





So what do you think of this top, the photos don't do it justice and the lightening affects a few photos abit. My face looks abit silly in one of the pics above..so do ignore it :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you got it so cheap! The colour's just lovely, and your face doesn't look silly! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ino i couldn't believe it! had to buy it because it was too good to leave behind.. haha thanks :)

    ReplyDelete