Friday 25 November 2011

Hello new camera :)

So yesterday I got a new camera, it isn't an SLR like I dream of but it is a cute little digital samsung cam and it takes such good photos and I only took some just last night. It has a front LCD screen so you can take photos of yourself or when you are with friends (usually I cut them off) when I take a photo of us together. It is a birthday present (an early one) as it isn't my birthday until next Thursday. I do love this camera though, it is adorable. I will share a few photos I took last night with you;




2 comments:

  1. haha they're such good photos! The docs are amazing and I luuurrrve your cardi as well xx


    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks :) It isnt bad for a digital cam :D thank you I got that from a vintage store :)

    ReplyDelete