Friday 29 March 2013

Clothes.. Style.. Me..

So what look am I into at the moment? Grunge, beanie hats, doc martens and obviously clothes inbetween :)

Dr Martens are my IT shoe/boot right now! I have different colours but I can't seem to tear myself away from my black patent ones, they are my babies lol

I have an obsession with beanies, my collection is building nicely now and I have had compliments on the beanies I have posted below. I do adore them tbh and they are my new love.

I have also been on a mission of losing weight and exercising, not doing too badly :) been at it now since January and very nearly at my goal. I've dropped two jean sizes and I have my tartan goal size trousers waiting for me when I finally hit my goal.. So close now yayyyyy!

I have thrown in a few photos of an outfit but now that was a couple of months ago and I like to think I have lost a lil bit more weight since then ha!

The jeans are acid wash skinny jeans, I've had them for years. I added a cute red belt round them to add to the outfit. The black top is netted and looks very grunge like everytime I wear it because it has been worn so much. It is actually a long 'jumper' top but I switched it up by tucking it in and now it looks better like this ;) my spike leather jacket completes that look I think, it is not a tight fit.. More oversized now, just how I like it!











No comments:

Post a Comment