Wednesday 8 February 2012

It has been a while!

Hey everyone, I lasted posted on my Birthday which was like what? Two months ago now.. whoa! I feel like blogging so here I go :) I have new hair yet again too, So I will post pics of that and I need to get taking photos of outfits again :)

I have seen some really inspiring blogs on here lately as were as really creative outfits put together. It has made me want to get back into it, I admit I haven't been busy the last couple of months, more like moping around because I still have no luck with finding a job which is really annoying me. I have though got back into drawing :) which I am really enjoying. I stopped for ages, maybe because I was studying art at University and it suddenly felt like a chore and part of 'work' rather than fun. Let me know what you think of some of my drawings which I will post below as well as various other photos :) Happy Feb by the way ;)




So these above are a few drawings of mine :) I hope you can guess who the first two are, and the last one people might not know of her as much. Let me know what you think, it would be great to hear people's feedback.

So now here is a few photos of me, from the last few months :)





So there, is just some photos as well as drawings :) Thought I would share a few photos with my first blog of 2012, even if it is Feb now. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment